Operating Hours & Fees
The Ty Cobb Museum is open throughout the year. We are closed on New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Noon-Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
Monday - Friday: 9:00a.m. - 4:00p.m.
Saturday: 10:00a.m. - 4:00p.m
*This schedule may be modified based on special event scheduling, group schedules, and other unscheduled events. Out of town visitors are encouraged to call the museum prior to visiting to ensure the Museum is open during your visit (706) 245-1825.
Admission Fee & Discounts
Adults (over 18 years of age) $5.00 Seniors (age 62 and over) $4.00 Students $3.00 Children (under age 5 & Active Military) FREE
- Group discounts are available with advance reservations for groups of 10 or more. For more information, please call (706) 245-1825.
- Student Groups. School groups touring the museum as guests of Ty Cobb Healthcare System Inc. will be eligible for a special discounted rate. Please call ahead to schedule a tour.
- Admission tickets purchased within 2 hours of closing time are also honored the following day.
- Active military personnel are admitted free of charge. Please present your green active military identification card to receive free admission.
- Forms of payment accepted for admission tickets and the gift shop:
Cash, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and traveler's checks. No personal checks please.